Eaton’s clogging indicators reliably monitor filter clogging caused by particulate accumulation in hydraulic and lubricating oil filters. Different types are available: optical, electrical, optical-electrical, electronic, as well as the following variations: block execution, explosion-proof, thread execution, with reset function and with control function. The clogging indicators easily integrate into automatic control systems, and ensure continuous contamination control.
- The AE 30 and AE 40 pollution indicators are electrical differential pressure indicators. The AE 50 to AE 80 pollution indicators are combined optical and electrical differential pressure indicators.
- The clogging indicators with designation AOR and AOC are visual pressure difference indicators with a reset function or control function.
- The clogging indicator OE is a combined visual and electrical pressure difference indicator. This type of pressure difference indicator can be mounted on all pressure filters with operating pressure ≤ 63 bar, if the corresponding measuring ports on the filter housing are available.
- Maintenance free
- Continuous pressure difference measuring
- Early identification on increased
- Hydraulic and lubrication systems
Series AE, AOR/AOC, OP/OE, O, E, VS, PV, PE, PHV, PHE
Types: Optical, electrical, optical-electrical, electronic
Available variations include:
- block execution
- thread execution with reset function and with control function
Benefits: Easy integration into automatic control systems, allows for continuous contamination control and pressure, differential measuring, early identification of increased contamination, and optimal utilization of filter elements