- Quick and cost-efficient inspection of the CCS 2 and CCS 4 or for its secondary calibration.
- Automatic comparison of marginal values for the following channels: > 4 µm, > 4,6 µm, > 6 µm, > 6,4 µm, > 10 µm, > 14 µm, > 21 µm, > 37 µm.
- Safe and simple handling due to the support of the bottle sampling system BBS 2 and the solution for secondary calibration CALSUS 01.
- A purified bottle sample of the calibration suspension CALSUS 01 (based on ISO 11171) will be freed from gas and introduced into the CCS 2 / CCS 4 using the BBS 2.
- The stated numbers of particles of certain sizes contained in the CALSUS 01 will be entered in the calibration software’s user-menu. After the particle counting is completed, the calibration values will be recalculated and suggested for acceptance.
- This automatic secondary calibration does not replace the annual Factory Calibration (which also includes additional maintenance and a new calibration certificate).
- Calibration Software
- Calibration Fluid