When considering the potential savings possible from effective lubrication, we define Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) as the total amount spent on industrial equipment including acquisition, lifetime operating costs and cost of lost production during downtime.
- Improve oil quality & more controlled oil cleanness level
- Extend system parts expected life time.
- Faster handling.
- Safe handling process for equipment and human with less incident probabilities.
- less or prohibited leakage.
- Less No. of empty oil drums storage, handling.
- Excellent environmental conditions.
1-Bulk Tanks: for large tanks filling
4,000 liter RM1 Furnace area – Cold and Hot Charge hydraulic Tanks.
4,000 liter RM2 Furnace area – Cold and Hot Charge hydraulic Tanks.
4,000 liter RM2 finishing Area – Hydraulic tank
8,000 liter RM1 Mill Area – Gear Oil Lubrication units 1,2,3.
8,000 liter RM2 Mill Area – Gear Oil Lubrication units 1,2,3 .
15,000 liter RM2 Mill Area – BGV Fast Finishing Block Lubrication unit.
2- IBC Tanks: for smaller tanks filling
Qty.5 Tanks 1 Ton – filling set, 10-micron filter
3-Pipes about 1600 meters ( 2 inches & 1 1/2 inches)
4-filling & Filtration units Qty 16